The Jagged Edge (everyone welcome)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Re: The Jagged Edge (everyone welcome)

Post by Death the Kid »

((Waco. im not real with Anim, but is that far from waco??))

Yume stared at him. "You did feel the distrubance as well, right?"
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

((actaully i made that up...i know where waco is im ACTUALLY FROM SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS))

Ryin look at Yume and nod, "yes"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

((i didnt think Anim was real, and i was too lazy to google it. ive been to San Antionio thou.i was like 6 or 7 then, cuz my dad worked for UHaul.))

Yume closed his eyes and started preparing magical attakcs.

ryin look at Yume and stop him, "not yet ur hurt...." Ryin jump up and ran straight towards the noise.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((I'm back briefly. Nia, your character cannot be compltetly immortal. I put up with it because you do have an interesting character. But your character needs to be able top die and feel pain. Please, tone the "immortal" thing down a lot. I don't mind the healing or the demon thing. But invincibility not so much. Now, PLEASE do not take this as an attack. I'm going to be cool about this and I do like you.))

"Hold on." Bayard called running toward them. He had a feeling that whatever this is would be greatly unpleasant.
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

((hey, this isn't a dating service....people. :/ ))

[[well I know, but immortals....can....die. :/ he also doesn't have invincibility. Just because he can't die from being stabbed...doesn't mean he's immortal or has invincibility. :/ ]]

Ethryl sat on the ground holding his head.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

((i hope u are joking Nia cuz, me and death the kid were just getting know each other sorry if we put on the rp sorry Nia))\

Ryin jump on a huge rock near by wondering what it was...look around all 360 degree and there wasn't nothing. It was very odd indeed.

crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((Okay, it just seemed like he was because he didn't even feel pain from being stabbed. Wolverine from X-men has that power, but he FEELS everything. I just want to make sure that we're cool. PS: Was someone waiting for me to bring out a monster to fight what with the disturbance?))
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

((Aki brought it up. idk if she has something in mind or not. i was just going along with it. and to Nia, im anti-yaoi. Yuri, my anti-drug/yaoi. no offense Aki...i know ur crazy about yaoi.))

Yume just looked at Bayard. "We must stop and kill this thing. This will be a catalyst for the war if it lives."

((no offense taken and im actually a girl and i don't care what ppl say. And i like to get to know people that's all ppl))

Ryin heard something underneath him and jump of the rock and landed in a fight position.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[why was that notion to me Death? I don't care. Aki it's alright, but you really shouldn't be apologizing to me, I'm not the owner of the thread. I shouldn't have really even said that, I'm just hoping if you were to do something like that, please just take it to pm's. :3 And as for you Crowheart, I would like you to know that he does have certain powers like Wolverine, but thing is according to the rules of RP'ing you can't kill a character unless permission is giving from the Character's owner. So, technically under THAT statement he can't die. :/ But yes, Ethryl does feel pain, he just doesn't express it. And besides Wolverine's marks are healed over quite well too. Having this all be said, shouldn't we get back to RP'ing?]]

Ethryl laid himself on the ground, still holding his head, which was, at the time, thriving in pain because of the sunlight.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

((So, are you waiting for me to bring out the monster?))

"Gotcha Elfy." He cast a glance over to the newcomer and eyed him up and down. "Hey.....uh......shiny guy. Prepare yourself. Wait, what do you do anyway?" he stood in a relaxed position as the ground rumbled.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Ethryl got up walked over by Bayard and sat back down. "While you fight this thing, I'm going to sit here, and if you step on me. I'll kill you."
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

"Here we go." Bayard watched as a beast came bursting through the forest. It stopped in front of the group. It let out a shrill tormented roar. The beast was large and four legged. It made out a what appeared to be burnt flesh and twisted brass. It had harsh bloodshot eye almost as if it was just crying. Bayard readied his katana. "What the hell?"
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Ethryl noticed a small change in the sky, it was turning dark, into night time again. "Hey. HEY! Isn't it a little TOO early to being night?!?!!?!?! Damn it..." Ethryl got up and ran into the forest, his whining turning into howls and sniggering drooly growls. "HAHAHAHAHA! ETHRYL'S BACK TO PLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!" He said in the demonic voice once more.
Death the Kid
Master Otaku

Post by Death the Kid »

Yume shook his head.....this was going to be troublesome. He saw the creature but didnt lose concentration. He wasnt sure what kind of magic to use, but he was thinking about using water. He concentrated harder. The air around him started getting wet and cold.