Me too.keebablue wrote:lol , me too, but i would like the attention!
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Mabudachi Trio
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Mabudachi Trio
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Mabudachi Trio
prolly coz he has too much self-confidence. Shigure said it himself 
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Mabudachi Trio
prolly coz he has too much self-confidence. Shigure said it himself 
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Mabudachi Trio
ugh... ur rite. I remember the sites I've seen... dun ask. ppl go crazy. CRAZY I TELL YA 
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Mabudachi Trio
lol *calms down* 
-
keebablue
- Visitor
re: Mabudachi Trio
i was getting there! LOL ayame is sooo cute too! i think that he could be seriious if the situation called for it. i think he's that way because his mother didnt like him that much. i mean, he probably was like that cuse of his mom.
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Mabudachi Trio
I only like the guy coz he spices up the show!! i don't like the animes without someone to tickle the funny bone!!
LOL!!
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Mabudachi Trio
and you gotta admit! the dress he made for Tohru was really cute! proves he's got talent!
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Mabudachi Trio
looks like Shigure is catching up on Hatori, while Ayame is still in dead last..Who'll be the ultimate Mabudachi Trio cutie..nobody'll know....(I sound like an olympic announcer
lol)
