Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
CLAMP
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
CLAMP
What was your first CLAMP manga?
My first was Wish. Very good, I tell ya'.
Wish is also my first Tokyopop manga too.
My first was Wish. Very good, I tell ya'.
Wish is also my first Tokyopop manga too.
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
re: CLAMP
Yeah. I remember watching the Cardcaptor anime.
-
vampirelord
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 1:56am
- Gender: Male
re: CLAMP
sakura cardcaptors then magic knigth rayearth 
Think what u want...Reality isn't so kind.Everything doesn't work out the way u want it to. That's why...As long as u don't get ur hopes up, u can take anything...You feel less pain.Anyway, whatever wish u have is none of my business.
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: CLAMP
CLAMP: xxxHolic
Tokyo Pop: King of Bandits: Jing
Tokyo Pop: King of Bandits: Jing
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
re: CLAMP
Cardcaptor Sakura, Angelic Layer, and Chobits... it was... interesting...
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
re: CLAMP
Cardcaptor Sakura, I loved the anime soooo much!
then it was Chobits, then Tsubasa..I Love Li!!!! 
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
re: CLAMP
My favourite/first CLAMP mangaaa... is probably Legal Drug or Cardcaptor Sakura. 
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
