Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

CLAMP

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
User avatar
Crystalbear
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 432
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm

CLAMP

Post by Crystalbear »

What was your first CLAMP manga?

My first was Wish. Very good, I tell ya'.

Wish is also my first Tokyopop manga too.
~*BEWD_GIRL*~
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by ~*BEWD_GIRL*~ »

Cardcaptor Sakura, I love that series...
User avatar
Crystalbear
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 432
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm

re: CLAMP

Post by Crystalbear »

Yeah. I remember watching the Cardcaptor anime.
vampirelord
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 202
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 1:56am
Gender: Male

re: CLAMP

Post by vampirelord »

sakura cardcaptors then magic knigth rayearth :mrgreen:
Think what u want...Reality isn't so kind.Everything doesn't work out the way u want it to. That's why...As long as u don't get ur hopes up, u can take anything...You feel less pain.Anyway, whatever wish u have is none of my business.
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: CLAMP

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

CLAMP: xxxHolic

Tokyo Pop: King of Bandits: Jing
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Alexiel
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by Alexiel »

Cardcaptor Sakura
Ashitaka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 323
Joined: Feb 18, 2005 1:58pm
Gender: Male

re: CLAMP

Post by Ashitaka »

mine was chobits :mrgreen:
DaysGoBy
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 248
Joined: Jul 27, 2005 2:09pm
Contact:

re: CLAMP

Post by DaysGoBy »

Cardcaptor Sakura, Angelic Layer, and Chobits... it was... interesting...
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: CLAMP

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

Cardcaptor Sakura, I loved the anime soooo much! :mrgreen: then it was Chobits, then Tsubasa..I Love Li!!!! :love:
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Kagome2691
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by Kagome2691 »

my first one was Chobits but i like angelic layer too
sarahjane
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by sarahjane »

Cardcaptor Sakura. It's my favorite anime as well. Tsubasa Chronicle is a good anime, but I haven't read the manga yet. Besides that, I haven't read anything else from CLAMP.
Kagome2691
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by Kagome2691 »

ive read tsubasa by them..thats was good also.
AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1155
Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
Gender: Female

re: CLAMP

Post by AnotherFan »

My favourite/first CLAMP mangaaa... is probably Legal Drug or Cardcaptor Sakura. :)
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Kagome2691
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by Kagome2691 »

i never read the manga to CCS but i liked the anime
orahiko
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by orahiko »

Man of many faces. :wink: The very best on romance I've read.
Cassandra fly
Visitor

re: CLAMP

Post by Cassandra fly »

mine is X. it was pretty good, a bit long winded but the BEST art work and some really great charactors.
Locked