Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Ceres: Celestial Legend
Ceres: Celestial Legend
I read the few mangas! and they were just erotically funny one! I believe the creator was the creator of Fushigi Yuugi, that's why it's awesome!
I borrowed it from my bestfriend, I'm planning to buy more and more, hmm how many more mangas of this out there? And who reads this mangas besides me?
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: Ceres: Celestial Legend
Hmm I own volumes 1 and 2 but after volume one it got a bit boring for me so I stopped collecting them 
i told yuo about stares dog
-
..shuichi..
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
- Contact:
re: Ceres: Celestial Legend
I have volumes 1 to 8, but there are 14. I just love to read it. Is really funny!
Homunculus_Envy: I thought the same thing when I first read those volumes but I kept reading them and I'm glad I did! It gets better by volume! (at least for me!
)
Homunculus_Envy: I thought the same thing when I first read those volumes but I kept reading them and I'm glad I did! It gets better by volume! (at least for me!
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
re: Ceres: Celestial Legend
I have volumes 1&2. I want to collect more now. When I read through them one time, it was boring. When I read them again (Because of my friend), I wanted to collect more...
It's funny. And romantic...
It's all good.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
re: Ceres: Celestial Legend
i never read the book but i saw the anime ^-^
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
