Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Ceres: Celestial Legend

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Locked
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Ceres: Celestial Legend

Post by Panda* »

I read the few mangas! and they were just erotically funny one! I believe the creator was the creator of Fushigi Yuugi, that's why it's awesome! :mrgreen: I borrowed it from my bestfriend, I'm planning to buy more and more, hmm how many more mangas of this out there? And who reads this mangas besides me?
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Ceres: Celestial Legend

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Hmm I own volumes 1 and 2 but after volume one it got a bit boring for me so I stopped collecting them :?
i told yuo about stares dog
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
Contact:

re: Ceres: Celestial Legend

Post by ..shuichi.. »

I have volumes 1 to 8, but there are 14. I just love to read it. Is really funny!
Homunculus_Envy: I thought the same thing when I first read those volumes but I kept reading them and I'm glad I did! It gets better by volume! (at least for me! :P )
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: Ceres: Celestial Legend

Post by Free »

I have volumes 1&2. I want to collect more now. When I read through them one time, it was boring. When I read them again (Because of my friend), I wanted to collect more... :shock: It's funny. And romantic... :mrgreen: It's all good.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

re: Ceres: Celestial Legend

Post by Tpod »

i never read the book but i saw the anime ^-^
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Locked