Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
demon diaries rules!
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
demon diaries rules!
go demon diaries! you rule eclipse!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
re: demon diaries rules!
i love it all!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
KazeMizu_Kit_Pup
- Visitor
re: demon diaries rules!
Spoots! More fun Demon Daries fans. I love it, but I've only read the first one.
Anyways, all the characters I die for, very cute indeed.
Re: demon diaries rules!
yeah baby eclipse rules!!!!sakura the dragon demon wrote:go demon diaries! you rule eclipse!
cats<kyo> are smarter then dogs<shigure>. You don't see 8 cats trying to pull a sled though snow.
-
Mini_Chan
- Visitor
Re: demon diaries rules!
ohh i love demon diary ^^
i've only read the first one, but it's awsome! ^^
i've only read the first one, but it's awsome! ^^
-
reiko ginryu
- Visitor
Re: demon diaries rules!
hahahaha! yaaaayyyy! luv luv luv luv!!! "HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME VERMIN!" hahahaha!
Re: demon diaries rules!
This is one of the funniest and best series I have ever come across! Anyone know where I can read it from online?
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
