Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

demon diaries rules!

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Locked
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

demon diaries rules!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

go demon diaries! you rule eclipse!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
nozomi
Visitor

re: demon diaries rules!

Post by nozomi »

I've read some of this series. It is awesome. :D
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: demon diaries rules!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

i love it all!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
orahiko
Visitor

re: demon diaries rules!

Post by orahiko »

yes. It's really lovely. And so cute.
KazeMizu_Kit_Pup
Visitor

re: demon diaries rules!

Post by KazeMizu_Kit_Pup »

Spoots! More fun Demon Daries fans. I love it, but I've only read the first one. :cry: Anyways, all the characters I die for, very cute indeed.
User avatar
yukumo15
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 21
Joined: Dec 01, 2005 11:31am
Contact:

Re: demon diaries rules!

Post by yukumo15 »

sakura the dragon demon wrote:go demon diaries! you rule eclipse!
yeah baby eclipse rules!!!! :love: i would marry him if i could!! \:D/ they do exist *sigh*
cats<kyo> are smarter then dogs<shigure>. You don't see 8 cats trying to pull a sled though snow.
Mini_Chan
Visitor

Re: demon diaries rules!

Post by Mini_Chan »

ohh i love demon diary ^^
i've only read the first one, but it's awsome! ^^
reiko ginryu
Visitor

Re: demon diaries rules!

Post by reiko ginryu »

hahahaha! yaaaayyyy! luv luv luv luv!!! "HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME VERMIN!" hahahaha!
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: demon diaries rules!

Post by The Rage »

This is one of the funniest and best series I have ever come across! Anyone know where I can read it from online?
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
Locked