Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Soccer topic
Soccer topic
I din't see a soccer topic so I tought I could star one. Here we disscuss soccer teames and soccer players, disscuss! 
-
Seten
- Visitor
what is your fave soccer team?
mine is
Swansea city in the english
coca cola leauge 1
Swansea city in the english
coca cola leauge 1
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
re: what is your fave soccer team?
NY Power, and the Metrostars.
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: Soccer topic
The MlS is okay. I love Manchester United!!! Rude van Ninstleroy and C. Ronaldo!!!!!! oh yeah and Rooney!!!!!!
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: Soccer topic
yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Dragonfire
- Visitor
re: Soccer topic
Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico 
-
DaSaiyanPrince♥
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm
Re: re: Soccer topic
Hola,yo soy DaSaiyanPrince. yo hablo espanol!!! ^^ I can also speak......ENGLISH!!!Pero tamien espanol!!!! And English!!!! Y ESPANOL!!!! oh and for the topic VIVA MEXICO!!!Envious_dreamer wrote:yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
-
Dragonfire
- Visitor
Re: re: Soccer topic
" i'm a gangsta and i'm proud of it..." by 50 centDragonfire wrote:Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico
-
Marina
- Visitor
Re: re: Soccer topic
Para mi, Viva los cruz azules! I like Mexican Soccer.Da Saiyan Prince wrote:Hola,yo soy DaSaiyanPrince. yo hablo espanol!!! ^^ I can also speak......ENGLISH!!!Pero tamien espanol!!!! And English!!!! Y ESPANOL!!!! oh and for the topic VIVA MEXICO!!!Envious_dreamer wrote:yo si le voy le voy a los Rayados!!!!!!!!!!!XD............*walks out of topic*
Re: re: Soccer topic
yup i always root for MEXICODragonfire wrote:Does any one know about the mexican soccer league? i have 3 favorite teams:Cruz azul and Brasil and mexico
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
re: Soccer topic
yeah Mexico, the real players are over in South America and Europe. the north America teams are nothing compared to England, Italy, but America is supossed to do real well in the World Cup coming up soon.
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
re: Soccer topic
I love soccer. One time at school I kicked for a goal and it would have just curled in past left post but a hot nerd-ish walked in front of it and it hit her in the head and knocked her over.
Losers can't give good head. Even if they're hot.
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: Soccer topic
I love SOCCA! But I call it football, lol. Used to call it that when I was little, and it just kinda stuck with me.
Anyway, I don't have a fav. team really, since I don't watch the games. But dudes, I kick so much arse.
Anyway, I don't have a fav. team really, since I don't watch the games. But dudes, I kick so much arse.
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
re: Soccer topic
I can juggle way over one 100 AND do heaps of cool flicks and traps. 
I BET YOU CANT NER NER NER NER NER
I BET YOU CANT NER NER NER NER NER
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
Re: re: Soccer topic
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I have only one thing to say: "Donovan!" rofl!
