------
What do you think of Break-dancing? have you ever tried it before? I went to a Break-dance competition along with my cousins to check it out, it was pretty insane. Before we went to the Break-dancing Competition we picked up break-dancing about a month ago. Some of the Pros actually taught us how to do some tricks.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Breakdancing
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: Breakdancing
used to... now i can't anymore
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Hinato kazuya
- Moderator

- Posts: 790
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
- Gender: Male
re: Breakdancing
I can Break dance
<.<
>.>
no seriously i dance and things get broken!!
i just dont know how it happens
sorry but someone had to crack that terribly crap pun
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
-
Kenshin
- Visitor
Re: re: Breakdancing
dont say that u might get some cramps lolHinato kazuya wrote:
I can Break dance
<.<
>.>
no seriously i dance and things get broken!!
i just dont know how it happens![]()
sorry but someone had to crack that terribly crap pun
I can do some glides, hand moves, and some other ones etc., mostly i learn from watching Music Videos such as Omarion, Usher and Chris Brown(great dancers)
-
God
- Visitor
re: Breakdancing
I wish I could breakdance! It's awesome to watch people do it =) I'm not much of a dancer though... I just never bothered to learn.
Love,
God

Love,
God
-
//ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99
- Visitor
Re: re: Breakdancing
i can do some power moves, i can hardly do some freezesKenshin wrote:
I can do some glides, hand moves, and some other ones etc., mostly i learn from watching Music Videos such as Omarion, Usher and Chris Brown(great dancers)
-
KomunnityFK
- Visitor
re: Breakdancing
Not the most fun thing in the world, but somtimes cool I guess. *shrugs* I can't, but I know people who can, but they all suck.
re: Breakdancing
im the great dancer ever, my moves are hilarious, not becuase there bad but there so good and goofy
see me and all my glory on the one forum that can truly hold it..but if u cant heres my myspace
http://www.myspace.com/mrnub
http://www.myspace.com/mrnub
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: Breakdancing
cantcha leave the humor to me? you know what im like.Hinato kazuya wrote:
I can Break dance
<.<
>.>
no seriously i dance and things get broken!!
i just dont know how it happens![]()
sorry but someone had to crack that terribly crap pun
ANNNNYYYWAAAAY...
i cant break dance, but i think it's cool. dont see too much of it where i live
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
