Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hentai

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Kothar
Visitor

Post by Kothar »

What might be what?
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

*shrug* I dunno. My head hurts cuz I ran into the wall and there is this abnormal bump on my head, so....yeah. I'm too lazy to actually think of something to say....just....don't call me 'chick', okay?
Kothar
Visitor

Post by Kothar »

I will abide by your wishes.
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

u better.... cuz u dont want to make Terri mad.. LMFAO!

Uh Oh... :P
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Yes....true, Ashley. And thank you, Rett, for obeying my wishes. We may get along if this reflects the future in any way.

OMG, I was just serious!! *shrug* Oh, well.
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

O.o You were just serious... WOW! thats kinda freaky..
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Ya know what I think....not that I think much...

I think that its a sign of the APOCALYPSE!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

i dont think at all.. and


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

*points at Ashley and laughs her ass off* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

dont laugh at me! :( LMFAO
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

Okay then.

*points at Rett and laughs her ass off* *seriously, i think its smaller*

XD
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

ROFLMFSAOS!!!!!! omg i cant breath.. LAUGHING too much! LMFAO
SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl
Visitor

Post by SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl »

XD

ROFLMMFAO!!!

I gots an idea! I'm gonna make an AbsoluteAnime Family! :mrgreen:
Kothar
Visitor

Post by Kothar »

What just happened? I'm lost now!
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl wrote:XD

ROFLMMFAO!!!

I gots an idea! I'm gonna make an AbsoluteAnime Family! :mrgreen:
i think i know what u mean.. but im not that sure.. ummm-.. lmfao!
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

SaiyanNekoKitsune_Meryl wrote:XD

ROFLMMFAO!!!

I gots an idea! I'm gonna make an AbsoluteAnime Family! :mrgreen:
i think i know what u mean.. but im not that sure.. ummm.. lmfao!
Locked