Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

prince hatsuharu club!

Locked
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

screw yuki! go prince hatsuharu!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

What u insane Yuki is better nothing wrong with Hatsuharu like but Yuki is btter.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

He is preaty nice(Hatsuharu)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:roll:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

hatsuharu is so cute... i mean yuki looks great too...but nothing can compare with harus punk rock look!!! :mrgreen:
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Go Hatsuharu kun :mrgreen:
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

yaya!!! hatsuharu-chan!!!! :love:
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

It is great when he goes into Black-Haru hell yeah personality switch 2 the max. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Lightning Spike wrote:It is great when he goes into Black-Haru hell yeah personality switch 2 the max. :mrgreen:

its soo cool when he goes black. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha on Feb 02, 2006 9:41am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yup Black Haru :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:mrgreen:
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
snow_leopard
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by snow_leopard »

I like Haru! Yay Haru!
But I especially like white Haru. He was so funny in - what volume was it? Volume 11? - when they went to the haunted house and he told that story! And his "zoning out under the sprinklers" was hilarious!
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

heh...haven't readthat one yet... :mrgreen:
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

oh... i read all of them :mrgreen:
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

i'v read 1,2 ,3 ,4,5,6... :mrgreen:
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Locked