Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
who do you
-
darkrisa
- Visitor
re: who do you
I chose Ayame because he's yuki's older brother. Yuki is so cool.
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: who do you
I haven't got the volume with Ayame in it yet
>.<
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: who do you
Shigure and Ayame YAY 
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
snow_leopard
- Visitor
re: who do you
I would say Hatori. But for some reason, he's not on here and Shigure is on it twice.
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: who do you
Hatori YAY
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Re: who do you
Ayame!! Ayaa is hilarious and totally dumb its funny!! Definately Ayaa!
AA Sibs: 13
Minion Number 9 of the Fangirl Army
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/yu ... talics.jpg
People who get the pic: 5
Minion Number 9 of the Fangirl Army
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/yu ... talics.jpg
People who get the pic: 5
-
XbangXbang
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 9
- Joined: May 24, 2006 12:42am
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: who do you
Shigure.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
