Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Whats your Zodiac Sign?
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Rabbit.....Ayame is cool but snakes suck in general.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
HEY!!!
I'm a snake ...
(also a scorpio)
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
But not you your a wonderful snake. 
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
FayeFaye07
- Visitor
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Ah, beware of the dragons...okay, sea horses, but sea horses rock too.
*Does her, I'm a dragon, dance*
*Does her, I'm a dragon, dance*
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
what type of water do you need. 
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
White Lightning Spike wrote:But not you your a wonderful snake.
Yay!! ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:White Lightning Spike wrote:But not you your a wonderful snake.
Yay!! ^^
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
YAY BUNNIES!!
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
hopping along
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Forte.exe
- Visitor
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I'm a Snake too!! Snakes rule...except I'm nothing like a Snake...not vain or anything. Shoot, I could care less about how I look! Grr...missed the year of the Horse by a month or so. I was born in 1990, but in January, so I'm still a Snake. But I'm so, much more like a Horse! ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
good I don't like most snakes
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
FayeFaye07
- Visitor
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I act A LOT like a dragon which is what I am. If you want to be fancy, I'm an Earth Dragon of the year 1988.
