Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Rabbit.....Ayame is cool but snakes suck in general.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

HEY!!! :( I'm a snake ... :cry: (also a scorpio)
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

But not you your a wonderful snake. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

Ah, beware of the dragons...okay, sea horses, but sea horses rock too.
*Does her, I'm a dragon, dance*
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

what type of water do you need. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

Ask Ha'Ri. He should know.
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:lol:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

White Lightning Spike wrote:But not you your a wonderful snake. :mrgreen:

Yay!! ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:
White Lightning Spike wrote:But not you your a wonderful snake. :mrgreen:

Yay!! ^^
:mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:P :heh: :crazy:
YAY BUNNIES!!
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

hopping along
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Forte.exe
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Forte.exe »

I'm a Snake too!! Snakes rule...except I'm nothing like a Snake...not vain or anything. Shoot, I could care less about how I look! Grr...missed the year of the Horse by a month or so. I was born in 1990, but in January, so I'm still a Snake. But I'm so, much more like a Horse! ](*,)
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

good I don't like most snakes
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
FayeFaye07
Visitor

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by FayeFaye07 »

I act A LOT like a dragon which is what I am. If you want to be fancy, I'm an Earth Dragon of the year 1988.
Locked