Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

prince hatsuharu club!

Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Which one do you like the most?!? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Free »

^^ Yuki was okay but I always liked Haru better...He's so calm in his White-Haru form.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

haru! haru!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

carm down ladys u can all have a piece of him in time. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

haru!!! :love: :love:
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Ok *Grabs hold of Haru*
here he is girls. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

yay!!!!*jumps n haru.haru glares at lightning*
haru:gee thanks..... :|
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:lol:
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Free »

^^; Poor Haru.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

:lol: lmao
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Red Raccoon Dog
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Red Raccoon Dog »

Yay1 Haru is my favoirite!

Banzai Haa-chan! Banzai![/i]
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

lol...ya..me too...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I will leave u ladies in peace with Haru :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

weeeee!!haru!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Just make sure he is unharmed
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:lol: :mrgreen:
Locked