Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

prince hatsuharu club!

Locked
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Free »

I know I was here before...Well anyways, Go Haru!
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

yay! haru!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Hes so sexy when he goes black!! ^-^
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Yup :love:
Aia Maaka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 24, 2005 12:18pm
Contact:

Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Aia Maaka »

Can I join?!!! :mrgreen:
Proud moderator of Naruto club
lmao : http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/04/06/av ... header.jpg
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:-k :-k Yupp...But some of us are Haru Hoggers^.^ :mrgreen:
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Black-Harmonia »

we all should have our own haru...then there will be like....a million!! xD
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Lol.
>>
<<
>>
<< *hugs a Haru plushie doll.* **' ^.^;
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Free »

I like White Haru better than Black Haru...Why? XD
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Haru is Haru!! Black or white. Still exy an cute =^.^=.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Yuppp :mrgreen:
Aia Maaka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 24, 2005 12:18pm
Contact:

Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Aia Maaka »

I like the black Haru better...XD
but I still like the white Haru
Proud moderator of Naruto club
lmao : http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/04/06/av ... header.jpg
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Haru Is Super Kawaii. :bounce: =D>
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

=D> =D> =D>
Aia Maaka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 24, 2005 12:18pm
Contact:

Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Aia Maaka »

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<PRAISE> =D> =D>
Proud moderator of Naruto club
lmao : http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/04/06/av ... header.jpg
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

=D> :mrgreen: =D> =D> GO HARU =D> =D>
Locked