Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Whats your Zodiac Sign?
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I'm mostly like my Zodiac but I'm slightly different ^^.L Spike The Thunder Bunny wrote:I am like my zodiac.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Yeah your cute and cuddly.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Im a Sheep! like hiro!
and as far as greek, im a cancer (which is suprisingly the ruling month for sheep if u look at the sheep profile in furuba volume 11)
and as far as greek, im a cancer (which is suprisingly the ruling month for sheep if u look at the sheep profile in furuba volume 11)
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I'm a Hebi.
Or Snake if you will.
I am so not like Ayame...
Or Snake if you will.
I am so not like Ayame...
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
y not.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I think the world can barely handle one Ayame. What more two?Lightning Spike wrote:y not.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I will handle him just fine. 
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
LOL! ^^ Ayame is awsome!
I'd like to have an Ayame in my family. :\
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Over my dead body.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Okay. *kills Spike and takes Ayame* A little bunny shouldn't mess with a poisonous snake.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
*Revives himself and pulls out a shotgun*
"Give him back."
"Give him back."
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Back, on topic, I'm a Libran Water Rooster.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
-
SerenityPeace
- Visitor
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
My chinese zodiac sign is Sheep.
Sign: Sagitarrius
Sign: Sagitarrius
-
Charlotte Hibiki
- Visitor
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I am a Dog (Shigure would love me I'm sure).
As for the Greek, I'm a Virgo.
As for the Greek, I'm a Virgo.
