Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

prince hatsuharu club!

User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Free »

I like...Every Haru there is.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Hope u girls don't kill him.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Hopefully not.
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

If u do well no Haru.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

True.
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

So keep it clean. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:heh:
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Or I may have to take him away.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:shock: No!
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

What was that take him away alrighty then.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:shock: Nooooo [-o<
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Going *grabs Haru*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:cry: *Grabs Haru* Stay!!*holds on too him*
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

OKOK.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Yay!
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I am nice. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Locked