Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Pyro Psycho »

KoYue wrote:Oh, well. :( Since all the other girls are sharing Ed, I guess I'll have to share Al with the Al-lovers. No biggy. :D
lol jk I hate him.....but Sloth is a big fan. Meh and thus I tend to care......hu.. :?
i told yuo about stares dog
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by KoYue »

Why do you hate him?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Pyro Psycho »

KoYue wrote:Why do you hate him?
He can be an ass to Edo.....=/
i told yuo about stares dog
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by KoYue »

:? Huh? Example please.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Pyro Psycho »

KoYue wrote::? Huh? Example please.
The time Ed was telling Al to come with him and he just left with thier father. Ed has been there for him so much and for Al just to leave him like the ass he is
i told yuo about stares dog
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by KoYue »

Ah, now I remember. But Al doesn't really know his father and wanted to get to know him. Curiosity is pretty strong and I'm pretty sure Al didn't leave Ed to be mean or anything. He's not like that.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Pyro Psycho »

KoYue wrote:Ah, now I remember. But Al doesn't really know his father and wanted to get to know him. Curiosity is pretty strong and I'm pretty sure Al didn't leave Ed to be mean or anything. He's not like that.
Yea but his attitude pissed me off so blah
i told yuo about stares dog
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by KoYue »

Mmm, well everyone has their own opinion so . . . ehh.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep its all good:)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Karin Rengu »

How many al lovers can there be? He's not as hot, or even as CLOSE to being as hot as Ed. Actually. . .I think Al is about the least hottest character from FMA. . .XD jk
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hey. . .you. . .KoYue. . .you love Rock Lee from Naruto? YAY! I thought I was the only one who loved him. . .I wonder how many other people love him. . .? XD
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Free »

I really want to see the movie when it comes out...I hope it's good...

Al = <333

It's not like Al was never coming back to Ed.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by KoYue »

Yup, I love Rock Lee, Kataya Elric (thought I was the only one, too).
And the movie is pretty good, Homunculus Sloth. Except for that one part and that other part.
Spoiler
Show
When Wrath dies (horrible death, lots of blood) to help Al open the Gate and when Ed is leaving and Al is begging him not to go. He cries. :cry:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

thats so sad but i want to see it so bad
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Karin Rengu »

I can't wait to see the movie! I read about it but I really want to see it! w00t! Who else loves Rock Lee from Naruto? (random question. . .)
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: Important: FMA MOVIE!!!

Post by Black-Harmonia »

this is an FMA section for the forum, not Naruto!
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Locked