...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Show off your fan fiction, poetry, or links to your fan art.
Post Reply

so is it...good...okay...or needs work?

good
2
100%
okay
0
No votes
needs work
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

User avatar
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 204
Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm
Location: The Internet
Contact:

...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Post by LiquidMist »

...deleted poem...
Last edited by LiquidMist on Sep 11, 2006 9:17am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
AmiGurl
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 06, 2006 3:03pm
Location: around

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Post by AmiGurl »

awww, that's a sweet poem. very deep. I wonder who you're saying "thank you" to?
Love sweet stuff
& GORY ACTION!
User avatar
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 204
Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Post by LiquidMist »

AmiGurl wrote:awww, that's a sweet poem. very deep. I wonder who you're saying "thank you" to?



well...im thanking my b/f... I guess if it wasn't for him, i wouldnt be able to open up much. esp. to my ma. Ty baby! And ty Ami for reading my poem!*tears* thank you! *bows down*
A world so far away
Depu Techiikue
Visitor

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Post by Depu Techiikue »

=D>

Great poem Mist. Wow, that's awesome that your boyfriend has had such a positive influence on your life. Have you shown this to him yet? If not, you should. If so, you have shown him how much he means to you through these words, and he should cherish it forever. :)
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Post by GravyTrain »

I think you've successfully raped the context in which the word 'use' can be used.
User avatar
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 204
Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Post by LiquidMist »

Depu Techiikue wrote:=D>

Great poem Mist. Wow, that's awesome that your boyfriend has had such a positive influence on your life. Have you shown this to him yet? If not, you should. If so, you have shown him how much he means to you through these words, and he should cherish it forever. :)

Ty, :D i will
A world so far away
User avatar
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 204
Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: ...my poem...freestyle type...untitled

Post by LiquidMist »

GravyTrain wrote:I think you've successfully raped the context in which the word 'use' can be used.


Its called "Repetition!" :-k eh...o'well.
A world so far away
Post Reply