Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fruits Basket
-
Dawn_of_Twilight
- Visitor
-
DarkFireDemon
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 2:25am
Re: Fruits Basket
I love Fruits Basket.I started watching it because I heard about it on another site.I didn't know they had a page about it in a magizine...
Immature
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: Fruits Basket
I didn't even know it was in a magazine.... 
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
