Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by Tsuchi »

what about stawberry panic?
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
User avatar
Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 45
Joined: May 25, 2006 10:11am
Gender: Female

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

No idea what that is but it sounds like a weird one. I'm hoping to hear more on Yami no Matsuei. If there was more FAKE out there than just one OVA and only seven manga volumes, I think i'd faint from happiness
Blue Lone Wolf, Leader Of The Blue Wolf Clan
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by Free »

Some shounen-ai animes/mangas I like are Eerie Queerie, Gravitation, Loveless, Only the Ring Finger Knows, Sukisho!, and many others. I forgot the rest. =___=;
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
User avatar
sana the random
Baka Otaku
Posts: 5
Joined: May 11, 2007 10:14am

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by sana the random »

Loveless
Hey I'm not human how are you?

what's the deal with cheese sandwich biscuits how can they be cheese sandwiches and biscuits?! It makes no sense ^_^
'My' Suteki Malik
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by 'My' Suteki Malik »

Well's...mine are;

Yellow *runs around in circles and then dies* (It's like so...ZOMG!! *dies again*
Gravitation (Eiri needs such a slap then a biiig hug ^^)
Sukisho *woo I said it!!*
LoveLess *Huggles for the Soubi who is NOT ill*
-FAKE-
Sensitive Pornograph
Papa to kiss in the dark *squeals* (Aah the relationship is so cute...it's not entirely incest oO;)

((Note oO I haven't read them...but researched and then melted into a pile of goo, they ish in my basket!! :mrgreen: ))

Jazz
Love Is Like A Hurricaine
Passion
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by KoYue »

I feel sad about not reading that much yaoi. :(
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
'My' Suteki Malik
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by 'My' Suteki Malik »

All sweets you shouldn't >.< There is millions I haven't read... or even heard of oO

But...if you'd like I can scan my mangas in for you to read? ^^
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by KoYue »

Wouldn't that be rather . . . troublesome? :heh:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
'My' Suteki Malik
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by 'My' Suteki Malik »

lol Nah of course not, I'd be glad to do it. I mean I can't sleep by night so I can do it then, It would be my pleasure...providing my scanner doesn't decide to be a radangit fudging pain in the wotsits -_-
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by KoYue »

Well, could you scan some then?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
'My' Suteki Malik
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by 'My' Suteki Malik »

Of course, I'll get on it right now and postie up the linky when I'm done okies? ^^
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by KoYue »

Yay! \:D/
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by Tyche »

Naruko15 wrote:Something Tyche and I would do.
demon2010 wrote:... Tyche?
Naruko15 wrote:Yeah. Tyche is a user here and my near sister in RL.
Talking about me, eh? *ah-choo!*

Anyway, I like Only the Ring Finger Knows, Yellow, and Little Butterfly. I like Shounen-ai a little better though. (SatoxDai! :love: )
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
User avatar
Whats_your_angle
Master Otaku
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 03, 2005 9:53am
Contact:

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by Whats_your_angle »

Time Lag

Man's Best Friend = :love: :love: :love:

Our Kingdom

Gorgeous Carat
My eyes grow hard as a smile returns
<i>No tears to wet my face </i>
Little barbs only nick the surface
<i>As I slowly breathe in and out</i>
63n3515
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 30, 2007 10:43pm

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by 63n3515 »

you all have named so many that i haven't heard of, and yet no one knows about "Shout Out Loud!"??
i've only gotten the first two manga's, but it's so good!!
"Don't you ever touch me!"
'My' Suteki Malik
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am

Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga

Post by 'My' Suteki Malik »

>.< Please tell me that the perosn who wanted the Yellow yaoi manga scan is still here
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
Locked