Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
what about stawberry panic?
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
- Blue_Lone_Wolf
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 45
- Joined: May 25, 2006 10:11am
- Gender: Female
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
No idea what that is but it sounds like a weird one. I'm hoping to hear more on Yami no Matsuei. If there was more FAKE out there than just one OVA and only seven manga volumes, I think i'd faint from happiness
Blue Lone Wolf, Leader Of The Blue Wolf Clan
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Some shounen-ai animes/mangas I like are Eerie Queerie, Gravitation, Loveless, Only the Ring Finger Knows, Sukisho!, and many others. I forgot the rest. =___=;
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
- sana the random
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: May 11, 2007 10:14am
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Loveless
Hey I'm not human how are you?
what's the deal with cheese sandwich biscuits how can they be cheese sandwiches and biscuits?! It makes no sense ^_^
what's the deal with cheese sandwich biscuits how can they be cheese sandwiches and biscuits?! It makes no sense ^_^
-
'My' Suteki Malik
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Well's...mine are;
Yellow *runs around in circles and then dies* (It's like so...ZOMG!! *dies again*
Gravitation (Eiri needs such a slap then a biiig hug ^^)
Sukisho *woo I said it!!*
LoveLess *Huggles for the Soubi who is NOT ill*
-FAKE-
Sensitive Pornograph
Papa to kiss in the dark *squeals* (Aah the relationship is so cute...it's not entirely incest oO;)
((Note oO I haven't read them...but researched and then melted into a pile of goo, they ish in my basket!!
))
Jazz
Love Is Like A Hurricaine
Passion
Yellow *runs around in circles and then dies* (It's like so...ZOMG!! *dies again*
Gravitation (Eiri needs such a slap then a biiig hug ^^)
Sukisho *woo I said it!!*
LoveLess *Huggles for the Soubi who is NOT ill*
-FAKE-
Sensitive Pornograph
Papa to kiss in the dark *squeals* (Aah the relationship is so cute...it's not entirely incest oO;)
((Note oO I haven't read them...but researched and then melted into a pile of goo, they ish in my basket!!
Jazz
Love Is Like A Hurricaine
Passion
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
I feel sad about not reading that much yaoi. 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
'My' Suteki Malik
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
All sweets you shouldn't >.< There is millions I haven't read... or even heard of oO
But...if you'd like I can scan my mangas in for you to read? ^^
But...if you'd like I can scan my mangas in for you to read? ^^
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Wouldn't that be rather . . . troublesome? 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
'My' Suteki Malik
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
lol Nah of course not, I'd be glad to do it. I mean I can't sleep by night so I can do it then, It would be my pleasure...providing my scanner doesn't decide to be a radangit fudging pain in the wotsits -_-
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Well, could you scan some then?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
'My' Suteki Malik
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Of course, I'll get on it right now and postie up the linky when I'm done okies? ^^
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Yay! 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Naruko15 wrote:Something Tyche and I would do.
demon2010 wrote:... Tyche?
Talking about me, eh? *ah-choo!*Naruko15 wrote:Yeah. Tyche is a user here and my near sister in RL.
Anyway, I like Only the Ring Finger Knows, Yellow, and Little Butterfly. I like Shounen-ai a little better though. (SatoxDai!
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
- Whats_your_angle
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Jul 03, 2005 9:53am
- Contact:
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
Time Lag
Man's Best Friend =
Our Kingdom
Gorgeous Carat
Man's Best Friend =
Our Kingdom
Gorgeous Carat
My eyes grow hard as a smile returns
<i>No tears to wet my face </i>
Little barbs only nick the surface
<i>As I slowly breathe in and out</i>
<i>No tears to wet my face </i>
Little barbs only nick the surface
<i>As I slowly breathe in and out</i>
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
you all have named so many that i haven't heard of, and yet no one knows about "Shout Out Loud!"??
i've only gotten the first two manga's, but it's so good!!
i've only gotten the first two manga's, but it's so good!!
"Don't you ever touch me!"
-
'My' Suteki Malik
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Jun 03, 2007 11:31am
Re: Yaoi/Shounen-ai/Shoujo-ai Manga
>.< Please tell me that the perosn who wanted the Yellow yaoi manga scan is still here
I'd Love To See Inside Your Mind And Tear It All Apart
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
To Cut You Open With A Knife And Find Your Sacred Heart
...
I'd Love To See You Dead
