Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
-.- you cant exactly start a death club about an anime character, mainly cause you cant kill something that doesnt exist. just remember who got you into Furuba
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
yeah yeah.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! So it was you Rikoku?!!?
*pokes Rikoku and Spike* Should have figured it...
*pokes Rikoku and Spike* Should have figured it...
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
what was me?
oh, and to the author of this thread, her name is "Natsuki Takaya."
oh, and to the author of this thread, her name is "Natsuki Takaya."
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
Re: re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Rikoku wrote:-.- you cant exactly start a death club about an anime character, mainly cause you cant kill something that doesnt exist. just remember who got you into Furuba
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
point in that message.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
SerenityPeace
- Visitor
Re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Natsuki Takaya. Because of you, you get me inspired and changed my life. Thanks! Arigatou!
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
