Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Thoru's_cutie
Visitor

Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Thoru's_cutie »

:lol: Lets give thanks to Natsume Takayana!!! :lol: For creating Fruit basket beacuse if she did not invent it no one would be saying that kyo or yuki is cute or that akito is mean well you get the point ! Please write a messenge!!!!!! :color: :mrgreen: :!: :!:
darkrisa
Visitor

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by darkrisa »

your right.
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Free »

Ah, Yeah. That's right.

~Thanks!~

Even though she'll never know we thanked her. T_T
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 630
Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
Gender: Male

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

yeah i guess your right..wait..what dose Akito mean anyways? :-s
To be forgotten is worse than death.
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Free »

Akito is a character on Fruits Basket.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeah but i think he was refering on what does the name means.
Anyway. Thank you so much. Even though my cousen is now totally adicted i still leared a lot. :color:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Sean
Visitor

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sean »

She knows we thank her by the popularity of this manga/anime; she is such a subtle and great write. She is great!
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

~~THANK YOU I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!~~ >.<

........ =D> :D =D> :D =D> :mrgreen:
*laughs* is that good ?? ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Maybe
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

~THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~


= :love: Fruits Basket :love: =
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Now i think its enoth :heh:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Thanks :mrgreen: BUT WHY CREATE AKITO
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Aaya_lover
Visitor

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Aaya_lover »

For added suspese and for an good antagaist.
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yeah :mrgreen: (AKITO MUST DIE*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Akito is key to the plot line, which, IMO, the anime destroys. read the manga. ^_^ Akito's lot cooler in it.

and why hate the "Villain"? its so cliché. let the nastys have a fan club :mrgreen:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

a death club
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Locked