Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
-
Thoru's_cutie
- Visitor
Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Ah, Yeah. That's right.
~Thanks!~
Even though she'll never know we thanked her. T_T
~Thanks!~
Even though she'll never know we thanked her. T_T
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
yeah i guess your right..wait..what dose Akito mean anyways? 
To be forgotten is worse than death.
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Akito is a character on Fruits Basket.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah but i think he was refering on what does the name means.
Anyway. Thank you so much. Even though my cousen is now totally adicted i still leared a lot.
Anyway. Thank you so much. Even though my cousen is now totally adicted i still leared a lot.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Sean
- Visitor
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
She knows we thank her by the popularity of this manga/anime; she is such a subtle and great write. She is great!
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
~~THANK YOU I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!~~ >.<
........
*laughs* is that good ?? ^^
........
*laughs* is that good ?? ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Maybe
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
~THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
=
Fruits Basket
=
=
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Now i think its enoth 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
BUT WHY CREATE AKITO
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Aaya_lover
- Visitor
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
For added suspese and for an good antagaist.
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah
(AKITO MUST DIE*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Akito is key to the plot line, which, IMO, the anime destroys. read the manga. ^_^ Akito's lot cooler in it.
and why hate the "Villain"? its so cliché. let the nastys have a fan club
and why hate the "Villain"? its so cliché. let the nastys have a fan club
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: Lets give her thanks !!!!!!!!!!
a death club
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
