Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

SH!K@ R()K$
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by SH!K@ R()K$ »

I don't like Hatori......turn into seahorse....no offense..........I like the ox more
lullaby of pain
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by lullaby of pain »

^__________^
I like the ox too, but Ritsu is more ecentric, and I feel bad for the whole HatoriXKana thing
Sephiroth
Visitor

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Sephiroth »

I disagree....Because I like dragon, and of course mouse !!!!!!!!!

I love Yuki !!!
MINE !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kinou Himmel
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Kinou Himmel »

Im a snake so i think Ayames pretty cool, but i definatly love Hatsu. Hes so amasing! Kyo's really funny too.
The_Dark_Angel
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by The_Dark_Angel »

Momiji's my fave! He's so cute and innocent! Plus when you hear his sad story you just gotta hug him!
Guest
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Guest »

My favorite animals would be the cat and the bunny and the tiger, cus they're cut an' fuzzy.
As for the characters themselves, I like Shigure, I like Ayame cus he's weird, I like Kagura.
I like Kyo the most of all though. Poor kitty.
DIGIGIRL
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by DIGIGIRL »

I LOOOOOVVVE the snake and the cat I am a snake and I love cats
Sephiroth
Visitor

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Sephiroth »

It mean you love Ayame and Kyo, kan ?Why you like them, DIGIGIRL ?
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Panda* »

roaster i am! :mrgreen:
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I like the sheep. But i like more the dragon. :D
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Sephiroth
Visitor

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Sephiroth »

Why do you like Sheep ?
Oh, because you are lazy if you take a bath yea ?
Or because your smell like a sheep ?
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Sephiroth wrote:Why do you like Sheep ?
Oh, because you are lazy if you take a bath yea ?
Or because your smell like a sheep ?
No because i was born in the year of the sheep. :evil:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Sephiroth
Visitor

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Sephiroth »

Oooooohhh :wink: :wink: :|
Guest
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Guest »

My favorite is the rabbit over all.....But I also like the rat, cat and dog. Momiji ish my favorite though. Even though people are so mean and call him a girl..... :evil: but yes, I love the rabbit....Momiji-Chan.... :oops:
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Anonymous wrote:My favorite is the rabbit over all.....But I also like the rat, cat and dog. Momiji ish my favorite though. Even though people are so mean and call him a girl..... :evil: but yes, I love the rabbit....Momiji-Chan.... :oops:
Hey is his falt that he wears girls cloths, looks like a girl and has ear pearsing.
P.S.I also like Momiji.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
marY*qUeenie(anime*freaK)
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by marY*qUeenie(anime*freaK) »

<b>ROOSTER :!: :!: :!: ...ROOSTER :!: :!: :!: ...ROOSTER :!: :!: :!: ...</b>

<i>*bcUz...i'M a ROOSTER!!!</i>
Locked