Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen: :roll:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

L Spike The Thunder Bunny wrote:I am like my zodiac.
I'm mostly like my Zodiac but I'm slightly different ^^.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yeah your cute and cuddly.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Im a Sheep! like hiro!
and as far as greek, im a cancer (which is suprisingly the ruling month for sheep if u look at the sheep profile in furuba volume 11)
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Ryukon »

I'm a Hebi.

Or Snake if you will.

I am so not like Ayame... :pale:
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

y not.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

Greek:Scorpio
Chinese:Boar! :(
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

Re: re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Ryukon »

Lightning Spike wrote:y not.
I think the world can barely handle one Ayame. What more two? :lol:
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I will handle him just fine. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

LOL! ^^ Ayame is awsome! \:D/ I'd like to have an Ayame in my family. :\
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Over my dead body.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Okay. *kills Spike and takes Ayame* A little bunny shouldn't mess with a poisonous snake.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

*Revives himself and pulls out a shotgun*
"Give him back."
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
watermage
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 488
Joined: Jan 31, 2006 6:32pm
Gender: Female

re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by watermage »

Back, on topic, I'm a Libran Water Rooster.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
SerenityPeace
Visitor

Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by SerenityPeace »

My chinese zodiac sign is Sheep.
Sign: Sagitarrius
Charlotte Hibiki
Visitor

Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?

Post by Charlotte Hibiki »

I am a Dog (Shigure would love me I'm sure). :love:

As for the Greek, I'm a Virgo.
Locked