Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

prince hatsuharu club!

Locked
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

haha :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

haru!!!!!!*tackles haru to the floor huggling him to death*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:shock: :mrgreen:
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Wow leave him alive damm it. :shock: :shock:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Ummm ya .... i think thats going to be impossible! :mrgreen:
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

YeAH.LOL
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

OK leave him live then.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

lol.... :lol: :lol:
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

phew ?? sweetheart clan ?? what it harus name is that?
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I dont know i havent gotten there yet.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Well if I qualify for joining??
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Maybe...
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

I don't qualify :(
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

u can't join(guys)if ur not gay or bi...i'm trying to change that.^^
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Well I ain't gay but......
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

ur huggable!8hugs him*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Locked