Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
prince hatsuharu club!
re: prince hatsuharu club!
I know I was here before...Well anyways, Go Haru!
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
re: prince hatsuharu club!
yay! haru!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
re: prince hatsuharu club!
Hes so sexy when he goes black!! ^-^
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!
Can I join?!!! 
-
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
- Visitor
re: prince hatsuharu club!
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
re: prince hatsuharu club!
we all should have our own haru...then there will be like....a million!! xD
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: prince hatsuharu club!
Lol.
>>
<<
>>
<< *hugs a Haru plushie doll.* **' ^.^;
>>
<<
>>
<< *hugs a Haru plushie doll.* **' ^.^;
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
re: prince hatsuharu club!
I like White Haru better than Black Haru...Why? XD
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: prince hatsuharu club!
Haru is Haru!! Black or white. Still exy an cute =^.^=.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
Re: re: prince hatsuharu club!
I like the black Haru better...XD
but I still like the white Haru
but I still like the white Haru
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: prince hatsuharu club!
Haru Is Super Kawaii.

With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
