just thought i'd tell u all that
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
i just love mamo-chan
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
i just love mamo-chan
yesterday i was watching an episode of the SuperS series and its was the episode where that blonde princess comes into town and its during a festival- and she ends up getting attacked in hoped that she has pegesus in her dreams, and sailor moon and chibi moon are attacking, and then being chased and then......TUXUDO MASK
comes to their rescue- so, he goes into his speech about how evil people are, to be attacking youngt maidens, and his speech gets interrupted...it it was soooooo funny
...ahhhhh- and ofcousre its not nearly as funny as when u actually see it for yourself...
just thought i'd tell u all that
just thought i'd tell u all that
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: i just love mamo-chan
I love the episode where everyone is trying to get Chibiusa to talk about her "boyfriend," and she goes on a "date" with Mamoru, and Usagi is all jealous...it's funny. And Mamoru is so clueless that Chibiusa has a romantic interest...I think my favorite episode featuring Mamoru is episode 104 (I believe), when it's Usagi's birthday and she wants glass slippers. He's so romantic...*swoon*
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: i just love mamo-chan
yeah i know what you're talking about... and how usagi and the scouts all inch up on mamoru to better hear their conversation.....yeess 
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: i just love mamo-chan
I wish I had a boyfriend like Mamoru aaaaaa
I love the Manga Mamoru better, so romantic!
I have a question! In a episode of the first season the first three Senshi visit a Amusement Park and Usagi and Rei are on a train with a Panda driving (hilarious don't get me started about Usagi and the Panda) well, Mamoru was riding the train, anyone know why? Or was he just letting his inner child be free?....
I love the Manga Mamoru better, so romantic!
I have a question! In a episode of the first season the first three Senshi visit a Amusement Park and Usagi and Rei are on a train with a Panda driving (hilarious don't get me started about Usagi and the Panda) well, Mamoru was riding the train, anyone know why? Or was he just letting his inner child be free?....
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
darkearthgoddess
- Visitor
re: i just love mamo-chan
I remember that one a lil bit I think he was looking for one of the 7 crystals or w/e there called. Or he could have been just following usagi around.
Idk I forget.
Idk I forget.
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: i just love mamo-chan
i hate to say it but i dont know either.... but it sounds like the animators put him there to hint that he was tuxedo mask...see in the manga he knew who sailor moon was b4 severy1 finds out their real identities... so the animators also might not have decided how closely they wanted to follow the original plot at that point... but who knows? i'mprolly totally wrong...im sure sailor universia will kno tho
re: i just love mamo-chan
Yeah Sailor Universia will know.
I Love Darien
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Prince-Darien
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: i just love mamo-chan
darien is my favorite character
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
re: i just love mamo-chan
Hes Soooooooooooooooooo Kewl. I Just Love Him
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Prince-Darien
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: i just love mamo-chan
Whats Wrong?
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Prince-Darien
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: i just love mamo-chan
Something is wrong. Please Tell Your Princess
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: i just love mamo-chan
*RYO THINKS to HERSELF: aaaaahh pricess serena...how nieve u r....ur prince loves u and wishes u returned his feelings in return*
yeah darien-chan! wuts gotten u so down?
BTW has Sailor Universia been on lately? Darien and i were chatting and she came up...does ne1 know if shes ok or if something's wrong?
*worried*
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
yeah darien-chan! wuts gotten u so down?
BTW has Sailor Universia been on lately? Darien and i were chatting and she came up...does ne1 know if shes ok or if something's wrong?
*worried*
Re: re: i just love mamo-chan
Silver Sailor Orion wrote:*RYO THINKS to HERSELF: aaaaahh pricess serena...how nieve u r....ur prince loves u and wishes u returned his feelings in return*
yeah darien-chan! wuts gotten u so down?
BTW has Sailor Universia been on lately? Darien and i were chatting and she came up...does ne1 know if shes ok or if something's wrong?
*worried*![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have never really talked to her before
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Sailor Universia
- Visitor
re: i just love mamo-chan
Ah, I'm on again! A week at summer camp, and everyone goes post crazy!
I think Mamoru was there because his inner Tuxedo Kamen pulls him to the places where Sailor Moon is...That would explain why he's usually always is in the vicinity. Still doesn't explain why Mamoru was on the train...
I think Mamoru was there because his inner Tuxedo Kamen pulls him to the places where Sailor Moon is...That would explain why he's usually always is in the vicinity. Still doesn't explain why Mamoru was on the train...
