Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Who is the horse and the rooster?
-
Tohru31592
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
idk who they are
but i know they show up 
-
J-Chan
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
Before reading the Manga, I thought Hitori was the horse - it just seemed so much more ironic.
The horse and the rooster show up at some point in the Manga series, though I'm not up to there yet. I just finished reading volume 7, so it shouldn't be too long.
The horse and the rooster show up at some point in the Manga series, though I'm not up to there yet. I just finished reading volume 7, so it shouldn't be too long.
-
Tohru31592
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
VOLUME 7??! i only read the first book...... 
-
kowaiibaka
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
I've read 1-5. I haven't seen anyone with vol. 6 or 7 yet.
-
kowaiibaka
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
But what are the names of the people? I've heard of someone named Rin...
-
Tohru31592
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
i wouldn't know.....ANY OF YOU WANNA ROLEPLAY?!?!?!you gotta go to the thing that says fruitbasket rp though.....its so lonely....IM THE ONLY ONE!!!!maybe cu zi made it just today.... 
-
SohmaFan
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
Rin Sohma is the Horse, she 15, only shows up in the manga and was Hatsuharus girlfriend untill Akito beat her, when she was in the hospital, she broke up with Haru and he couldnt figure out why.
There is no rooster yet to be shown.
There is no rooster yet to be shown.
-
blackwidow
- Visitor
Re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
well, da rooster is Kureno and da horse is Isuzu(Rin). jus to let ya know, Rin is Haru's ex.kawaiibaka wrote:so who are they? do they show up at all?
-
demon among angels
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
As far as i know (or the way rumors fly) Kureno is the rooster... and he appears only once so far. According to rumors, they say he goes on a date with Arisa.
-
kowaiibaka
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
ok, thanks, people! if you have any more info feel free to post!
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
Re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
Well, yea. But not in the episode. The rooster's name is Kureno. He and Arisa (Uo-Chan) met in a store and he almost kissed her ^^ or so the rumor goes...kawaiibaka wrote:so who are they? do they show up at all?
The horse is an 18 year-old teenager. Isuzu Sohma (a.k.a Rin). Hatsuharu's gf, but they broke up when she was in the hospital and he spent the night with her. Their relationship isn't really clean... I think that's why they weren't in the episode. btw, Isuzu lives with Kagura for some reason (the boar).
And Kureno is in his 20's. He looks after Akito.
PS
Hi ^^! plz reply me!
Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
-
rebeka
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
The anime is over, but they will show up in the manga eventually. I've read books 1-7 (all of them) and watched all of the anime as well. Ritsu is next to show up in the the manga, although he is already in the anime.
Has anyone noticed how they ruin Shigure in the anime??!! He is a really good character in the manga, and then the anime makes him a horrible person.
Has anyone noticed how they ruin Shigure in the anime??!! He is a really good character in the manga, and then the anime makes him a horrible person.
-
kowaiibaka
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
I noticed...I've seen all the anime, too.
-
demon among angels
- Visitor
re: Who is the horse and the rooster?
They probably didnt have time to show Shigure's plot in the anime... But I find he is quite good in the anime...
