Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

movie

Dark Chaos
Visitor

re: movie

Post by Dark Chaos »

love this...hey I am finally back on :mrgreen:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

YAY! Dark Chaos came back!
*Gives her Pixie sticks*
^^ There we go! Welcome back
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: movie

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

^_^ thanx Lucy :mrgreen:
*rips the pixie stick and eats it*
*cough, cough*
These are soo good :mrgreen:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Lol I know ^^ Now where's my Pixie wand..
*Can't find it*
Ummm, you just ate my Pixie wand O_O
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: movie

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

*finishes eatinf pixies stick* O_o
Umm you can have some of my lolly pop @--
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Um, yeah I'd like a lolipop
Rex: I want one! I want one ^^ *Jumps up and down*
Weevil: Uh - I only like Sour stuff...
Rex: I WANT SUGAR!!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: movie

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

here you guys @-- @-- (<- this one is sour Weevil)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Weevil: Finally! *Takes Lolipop*
Rex: *Looks around* I can't find mine..
*Turns around and it's stuck to his sleeve*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: movie

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

youre welcome guys :mrgreen:

whoo you rock \:D/
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Rex: *Cries* I can't find my lolipop!
Lucy: There it is! *Points to his beanie*
*Rex picks up beanie and licks it*
Rex: This is a pretty crappy lolipop =(
*Weevil snickers as it's still stuck to Rex's arm*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

re: movie

Post by Hinato kazuya »

*Hinato walks past licking an over sized lolipop turns to face the others* :mrgreen: *walks off*
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: movie

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

hee hee your as funny as YHR :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Hinato kazuya wrote: *Hinato walks past licking an over sized lolipop turns to face the others* :mrgreen: *walks off*
Lucy: You meanie! Share! XP
*Glomps Hinato as he walks away*
Rex: I want A big one too!
Weevil: Get me one too!!!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

Re: re: movie

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:
Hinato kazuya wrote: *Hinato walks past licking an over sized lolipop turns to face the others* :mrgreen: *walks off*
Lucy: You meanie! Share! XP
*Glomps Hinato as he walks away*
Rex: I want A big one too!
Weevil: Get me one too!!!
here guys @-- @-- regular for Rex, sour for Weevil

I did not forget you YHR @-- :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: movie

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Rex: Apart from YHR - I think I like CoL the best on AA! :mrgreen:
Lucy: *Huggling Lolipop* Oh come on - you know who you like more :mrgreen:
Weevil: I like Lucy more *Steps next to Lucy*
Rex: I like CoL and her giant stash of Lolipops :mrgreen: but Lucy is cool (Kinda)
Lucy: What was that?
Rex: Nothing! *Starts devouring lolipop*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: movie

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

You are welcome guys!!! have enough lollipops to go around :mrgreen: * whispers* thanx Rex :wink: ...hope YHR did not hear that <.< >.> :D
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Locked