Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
yeah I agree to but it seems weird when Haru gets too close to Yuki its weird...o.O
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
i agree with you 100% lol.
-
Miaka Yuki
- Visitor
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
He is with Rin, but he was with Yuki. It even says so later in the manga. Haru is Bi. But like I said he is with RIn, which makes him Bi. That's why he acts weirdish around Yuki. He still loves Yuki, it even says in the ep. "Yuki was my first love." That's 100% TOTALLY not family wise..lol...sorryness...
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
Excuse me for asking but how many mangas do you have?
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
oh well,if you think of it in an innocent way, you'd say it's family love~but not that I'm sayin you guys aren't innocent~~ 
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
o-kay. that's just plain freaky. lol. literally. hey and akito isnt a girl because it said so in the magazine called, "anime insider." it's only lies. i really dont like the idea of haru being bysexual. its just plain freaky. 
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
it does kinda sound freaky, but I just hope it's not true~
-
S.A.K.U.R.A
- Visitor
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
well actually akito is only a girl in manga in the anime he's a boy and haru did have relationship with rin but akito found out and did something to her and landed her in the hospital but that's only in the anime too and between haru and yuki well haru said "he was my first love".
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
I don't think Haru is gay... 
Yuki...so cute

Haru isn't gay he just relates to Yuki a bit. Thats all
Haru isn't gay he just relates to Yuki a bit. Thats all
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
lil-kawaii-kat
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
I believe that haru is not gay cuz he looks lyk the kinda guy who jokes around and stuff..like a normal guy would?!!!
●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
Yeah, My friends always act Gay.-_-
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
I however hate gay people, too bad for me, my home country is practically swarming with them!~
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
wow. My friends only act ,but are they...
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
aw, I just hate gays anyway, they act girlier than normal girls...it freaky...
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?
Yeah.Its scary.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
