Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

anime_rox666
Uber Otaku
Posts: 506
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
Gender: Female

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by anime_rox666 »

lol
Think it was... Kureno rite? :| in the manga?
Anime KuroNeko
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Anime KuroNeko »

Rabbit & Rat ^_^
Yumiko
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Yumiko »

The rat(yuki) The rabbit (momiji) and the tiger (kisa)
Guest
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Guest »

My favourite had 2 be rat(Yuki) cause kyo does not deserve it
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

Anonymous wrote:My favourite had 2 be rat(Yuki) cause kyo does not deserve it
HISSSSSS....anyways, i like the cat, dog, rabbit, tiger, and the snake coz im a snake! \:D/
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Hey another snake now phantom wont be the only one.
And another thing some people hate Yuki so be careful with those Kyo fan girls.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

blackrose_r7 wrote:Hey another snake now phantom wont be the only one.
And another thing some people hate Yuki so be careful with those Kyo fan girls.
you mean Yuki fan girls, i'm a fellow kyo fan girl
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Oh my bad.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

I am year of the snake and I love snakes^^ And I like year of the dog (Shii-chan!!... my father is year of the tiger :| ) Tigers are so cool ^^ And I love the rabbit (Momiji^^)
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 509
Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
Gender: Female

Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~ »

well i like tigers and snakes Ayame :mrgreen: !!!
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

i like the Horse and Cow(Haru) :mrgreen:
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Rabbits me......... I hate snakes (Ayame is cool though and so is Yomieko_Sesshra :mrgreen: )
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
AngryDemon
Visitor

Re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by AngryDemon »

The cow
SerenityPeace
Visitor

Re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by SerenityPeace »

I like the cat.
InuyashaX
Master Otaku
Posts: 87
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?

Post by InuyashaX »

I like the dragon,rat,dog,and cat(even though the cat isn't in the zodiac i still act like he is in the zodiac family) :mrgreen:
Fear my avatar lol....
=] and if you see me type the same thing i am srry for that,it is the computer....
Locked