Think it was... Kureno rite?
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
lol
Think it was... Kureno rite?
in the manga?
Think it was... Kureno rite?
-
Yumiko
- Visitor
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
The rat(yuki) The rabbit (momiji) and the tiger (kisa)
-
Guest
- Visitor
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
My favourite had 2 be rat(Yuki) cause kyo does not deserve it
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
HISSSSSS....anyways, i like the cat, dog, rabbit, tiger, and the snake coz im a snake!Anonymous wrote:My favourite had 2 be rat(Yuki) cause kyo does not deserve it
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
Hey another snake now phantom wont be the only one.
And another thing some people hate Yuki so be careful with those Kyo fan girls.
And another thing some people hate Yuki so be careful with those Kyo fan girls.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
you mean Yuki fan girls, i'm a fellow kyo fan girlblackrose_r7 wrote:Hey another snake now phantom wont be the only one.
And another thing some people hate Yuki so be careful with those Kyo fan girls.
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
Oh my bad.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
I am year of the snake and I love snakes^^ And I like year of the dog (Shii-chan!!... my father is year of the tiger
) Tigers are so cool ^^ And I love the rabbit (Momiji^^)
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
well i like tigers and snakes Ayame
!!!
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
- Visitor
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
i like the Horse and Cow(Haru) 
-
Commander~Lightning~Spike
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 994
- Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
- Gender: Male
re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
Rabbits me......... I hate snakes (Ayame is cool though and so is Yomieko_Sesshra
)
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Re: What your favorite Chinese Zodiac in Fruit Basket?
I like the dragon,rat,dog,and cat(even though the cat isn't in the zodiac i still act like he is in the zodiac family) 
Fear my avatar lol....
=] and if you see me type the same thing i am srry for that,it is the computer....
=] and if you see me type the same thing i am srry for that,it is the computer....
